How To Participate in mmm transparent
So, you have decided to participate in MMM. What to do? It’s very easy! Just follow the steps below.
2. Enter your Personal Office.
3. There will be two big buttons. “Provide help” and “Get help”
4. If you want to contribute money, click “Provide help” and specify the amount you want to put into the system. The minimum amount is in BTC 0.005 & maximum 0.30 BTC.
5. You immediately get MAVROs in your Personal Office (MAVRO is the internal currency of the system)
However, as soon as you get MAVROs you won’t be able to sell them till they are unconfirmed as you still haven’t transferred money but only created the request.
6. Participants are invited to take part in offline activities. For example, to stick leaflets with the symbols of the Community, distribute flyers, arrange a home visit. Performing offline tasks, Usually offline actions are harder and more efficient, and therefore the mavro you get for them is higher!
The main types of offline tasks:
- holding a meeting (2-3 persons, except for the Organizer) and recording it on video:
- meeting (4-5 persons, except for the Organizer) with a video report:
- meeting (6 or more persons, apart from the Organizer) with a video report:
- posting/distributing leaflets and the stencil with a photo-report:
- posting/distributing leaflets and the stencil with a video report:
- conducting a photo shoot with a photo-report:
- conducting a photo shoot with photo- and video-reports:
Other participant will receive the order and will send you the money (provide help). As you did earlier! Don’t forget to confirm the receipt of help as soon as the money is on your bank account (But no earlier! Be careful with frauds!). If you don’t do it the sender’s MAVROs won’t be confirmed.
At the beginning we recommend contributing a small sum of money that isn’t critical for you and go through the process from the start to the end. From the registration to getting help. Therefore, everything will be clear and there won’t be any doubts.